Friday, September 5, 2014

Happy Friday Families!  The students and I have been quite busy this week and haven't blogged as much as we have wanted.  We would like you to know that

Finley- We learned about coloring and writing and had fun outside.
Emma- We wrote a book.
A.J.- I don't want to get in trouble even when I go to my grandmas and I don't want to be mean to my friends.
Semaj- This weekend I am going to my Mimi's and going to spend the night.
Kimberly- We learned about following procedures and do not run in the classroom and help other people who hurt themselves and be nice to people and do not punch or hit.
Alieonna- We learned about computers.
Lateef- I spell my name L A T E E F.
Suri- We learned to be good.
Camryn- We colored our own book today and we played outside.
Case- I had a good day.
Trellmon- I like to play with books and libraries.
Selah- Happy Friday!
Sadie- My favorite thing is going to the Jenks Parade!

Have a great weekend everyone.  The Hometown  Huddle is this evening.  More information can be found on the Jenks website at www.jenksps.org.

Best wishes!
Mrs. Alcorn's Class

No comments:

Post a Comment